Volgers

vrijdag 6 maart 2015

New Challenge at CreativeCornerChallenges

Hi all,

Hope you're all well. I'm not, so this is a generated blogpost.
Over at the CreativeCornerChallenges we have the start of a new
challenge today and the theme is "Nature Inspired" not
so difficult I think. You can make anything you like as long as we see
the theme of our challenge in your creation.
So quickly click HERE to hop over to our challenge page and....
JOIN IN !!!!!
 
Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal goed en wel zijn ? Ik heb na een virus infectie
nu een kop vol sn.... en gezwollen klieren, niezen, oorpijn, hoofdpijn.
Daarom is deze blogpost op voorhand klaar gemaakt.
Vandaag start bij de CreativeCornerChallenges onze nieuwe
wedstrijd en die heeft als thema "Natuur geïnspireerd" niet zo heel
moeilijk denk ik, niet ?!
Je mag gelijk welke creatie maken zolang we het thema er maar
in terug zien.
Dus, snel, klik HIER  om naar onze wedstrijd pagina te gaan en....
DOE GEWOON MEE !!!!!!
 
Our challenge is sponsord by Bugaboo

So here's my card with an image from our sponsor.
En hier is mijn kaartje, gemaakt met een afbeelding van onze sponsor.


Because the theme is nature inspired I wanted to add lots of animals too.
Omdat het thema geïnspireerd op de natuur is wilde ik ook veel beestjes toevoegen.

And here's my card recepi:
 Base white cardstock 14x28cm fold in half
A layer of DP Marianne Design PK9120 of 13,5x13,5 cm
My image which is a Bugaboo was coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
numbers 185-115-146-120-166-112-273-234-252-219
Around the edges of my image i added DI tumbled glass & mowed lawn
I die cut my image with a Go Kreate die
Behind my image is DP from the same paper pad and I made the edges with
a Marthe Steward punch
The birds in the top left corner are in black cardstock the die is Joy! Crafts 6003/0045
The butterfly top right corner is made from snippets (same paper as i used
as layers on my card) and they are made with Nellie Snellen punches
My frog is a Elisabeth Craft Designs die N° 909 called Hoppy the Frog
is made from all sorts of snippets.
Behind my frog you see Bamboo Shoots they are made with a Memory Box
die and I have become to love this die a lot and it was a present my dear blog friend
Mary H. gave me. (Thank you so much Mary)
Behind the frog you also see some grass, this is also a Elisabeth Craft Design
die N°914 Outdoor edges
The cute little bug you see comes with the frog die.
And i added wobly eyes to my frog instead of paper ones.

I hope you like my card and do hop over and join us in this fun challenge.

Ben benieuwd wat jullie van mijn kaartje vinden en kom even naar ons
challenge blog en doe gewoon gezellig mee met deze leuke wedstrijd.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look around.
Love, Veerle xxx

Dank je wel om langs te komen en de tijd te nemen om naar mijn kaartje
te kijken. Veel liefs, Veerle xxx

17 opmerkingen:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) zei

How wonderful Veerle, that frog is just way too cute! Susan xx

Anoniem zei

Leuk met die kikker erbij!!!
Beterschap, creatieve groetjes Gaby

Unknown zei

Great card! & love the frog!

Bad Kitty zei

very pretty card

Laine zei

Such a cutie Veerle. Love the so cute frog. Hope you feel much better soon.
Laine
xx

Pamellia zei

Very cute Veerle! Love the little black birds and your super fun frog! hugs :)

Giny zei

Prachtig opkikkerkaartje, Veerle.
En beterschap!!

Lieve groet Giny

Brenda zei

What a cute, cute card Veerle! I love Bugaboo and their images, they are so fun to work with! Your card is just downright adorable! I love that watering can with heart hanging from it and those beautiful flowers. I also love that you put critters on this card, your frog is to cute, love the birds and the fly/bee and love the butterfly. I'd say you knocked this challenge right out of the park! Are you sick my friend? I'm so sorry to hear this, I sure hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Brenda

Rosina zei

Heel mooi kaartje Veerle....leuke kikker, die je met grote ogen aan zit te kijken...maar ook de andere accentjes zijn heel leuk....
beterschap met al die ongemakken...heel vervelend allemaal!!!

groetjes Rosina

Jessica K zei

I just love your card Veerle and your froggie is adorable! You did a great job with this week's theme :)

KarinsArtScrap zei

een mooi vrolijk kaartje Veerle.
van harte beterschap.
en ik hoop dat je het pakketje binnen hebt.

Gr Karin

Creations by Shirl zei

Love that frog his ready to heap off your pretty card!

crafty zei

love the additions of all the little creatures. I see more each time I look at it.

Chrissy zei

So sorry you are not feeling well Veerle..hope you get better soon..I love your cute nature card..the little froggy is so cute and love the dies and colours...too cute..take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee zei

Great design Verle
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coldwaters2 zei

What a wonderful, delightful, colourful card I love that image of the frog also the lovely Spring time colours a superb make
hugs
lorraine x

Anoniem zei

Hallo Veerle,
Een schitterende kaart en leuk die kikker, kan ook mooi als opkikkertje dienen en vooral voor jezelf, ik wens je heel veel beterschap en liefs van Lydiaxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...